In-Home Design Consultant
As an In-Home Design Consultant, you will report to the Operations Sales Manager.
As an In-Home Design Consultant.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Your ability to prepare and follow our sales method will allow you to succeed at your appointments, achieve our mission, and bring us closer to reaching our vision
- You will attend scheduled appointments prepared and ready to deliver the All Exteriors sales method to secure a customer agreement to purchase our products and services
- Supporting your teammates is a key expectation across the company, and you must answer all communications timely as outlined by your manager in order to keep up with the fast pace of operations at All Exteriors and effectively support all of your teammates
- Once the product is ready to be installed at the customer’s home, the In-Home Design Consultant should support their teammates by visiting the installation team on site as often as possible
- Work with Management on best practices for an ever-growing/evolving business. Help create an environment that is conducive to a positive customer experience, efficient work environment, and a profitable business model.
- Must be available to start sales appointments from 10:00a.m. to 6:00p.m. Monday-Friday, and 9:00a.m. to 1:00p.m. on Saturday
- 3+ years’ sales experience, in-home sales experience, home improvement preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Valid driver’s license with a reliable vehicle